Why Creating Your Own Media Company is as Simple as Pie – (RECIP^3E)
Closing out the year, I'm starting to take my own medicine and you will begin to see info about the new course that I'm launching at the end of this year called “You Are a Media Company.” This will be the short version of a longer course scheduled to launch in 2019 but at the heart of it is to adopt this media company philosophy to your marketing–online and offline. It's not easy but it is simple.
Here's how simple it is:
6 Steps (RECIP^3E) to Create Your Own Media Company – As Simple as Pie
- Pre-work – Answer these questions: Target market? Resources? What is your secret sauce?
- REcipe / Your Marketing Plan
- Crust / Your Foundation (e.g. website/blog)
- Ingredients / Your marketing tools (e.g. SEO, social media, networking groups, flyers, etc.)
- Pick & Prepare / Select the 1 or 2 ingredients that are central to your strategy (e.g. podcast, LinkedIn)
- Put it in the oven (but check it) / Execute
- Enjoy the final product / Keep working to perfect it but enjoy the process
Look for more information at Youareamedia.company