Free Agent Presentation – Metro DC Chapter Association for Talent Development
Last night, I had the pleasure to present at the Metro DC Chapter Association for Talent Development speaking about how entrepreneurs and business owners can build and create their own media companies and delivering content for their target markets.
Below is the presentation.
Listen to the podcast episode.
Here's some additional things and topics that we just touched on during the presentation.
- The Long Tail: http://progreshion.ceopress.com/2016/09/05/what-does-netflix-have-in-common-with-blogging-seo/
- Facebook Ads: http://progreshion.ceopress.com/2016/08/18/what-are-facebook-ads-why-are-they-important-to-small-business-owners/
- Increase the Reach of your Blog Posts:http://progreshion.ceopress.com/2016/03/13/how-to-help-your-blog-reach-a-larger-audience/
- 20 Free Things You Can Do Today: http://progreshion.ceopress.com/2016/06/16/20-free-things-you-can-do-today
Here's some tools I mentioned that other people might want to learn about:
- CEO Web Shop – Domain registration and hosting and some other web services.
- WPEngine – WordPress Hosting.
- Evernote – Where I keep all my notes. I’ve gone completely digital.
- Vcita – Tool that we use or scheduling. Check it out here www.progreshion.com/introcall.
- Call Tracking Metrics – Track calls on your website and offline materials to see where calls are coming from.
- Constant Contact & MailChimp – Email Marketing to build your list and attract clients and customers. Email Marketing to build your list and attract clients and customers. I usually say Constant Contact costs more initially but they have a ton of support while MailChimp is more DIY. We use both and theirs strengths and weaknesses of each.